Specialist Leaders in Education
The RTSA has 7 Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) in the following areas:
Please follow the link on each to read our SLE biographies.
To find out more about what a SLE does, please follow this link
We will be opening our SLE recruitment for 2016-17 in January. To be successful in your application, you should have:
- the support of your Headteacher to apply
- a successful track record of working effectively within your own school and/or across a group of schools, or working with a range of leaders within a single school;
- evidence of successfully using coaching and/or facilitation skills to bring about sustainable improvements;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- an understanding of what constitutes ‘outstanding’ in your field of expertise and the ability and confidence to communicate this;
- an understanding of how your specialism and skills can contribute to wider school improvement goals;
- an analytical approach in identifying and prioritising needs;
- the ability to set and establish new and innovative working practices; and
- the ability to grow leadership capacity in others.
Application forms need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Friday 17 March 2017.
Please follow this link to access the application form