Start of Term Arrangements Y12 & Y13
We are looking forward to seeing you on Monday 5 September 2016 for your first day of term. Whether you are returning for Y13 or starting your journey with us we hope this will be a fantastic year for you.
Arrangements for the first day are as follows. Details of the remainder of the first week will be communicated to you on the first day.
1. School Starts at 8.45am on Monday 5 September 2016. Please come to the Sixth Form Block by 8.30am
2. You will be dismissed at 1.15 on the first day only.
3. The Sixth Form Café will be open from 8am for breakfast and throughout the day including lunch.
4. Please arrive in full DRESS CODE with basic stationary equipment. Subjects will advise you about what else you need to purchase in the first lesson.
5. There will be a number of induction activities for Y12 on and off site during this first week. Please be prepared. Please bring your permission slip if your parent was unable to sign in at Enrolment Day. Copies are available to download on this page.
Examples of appropriate clothing might include:
- Smart dress, suits, trousers, jackets, shirts, polo shirts, skirts, blouses, smart T-shirts or knitwear, leggings under a tunic, jewellery, boots, nail polish, make up
Examples of inappropriate clothing might include:
- Beach wear, miniskirts, lycra cycling shorts or leggings on their own, loose hanging trousers, leisure shorts, “see-through” blouses/dresses/ shirts, tracksuits (unless you are doing sport), denim jeans or jackets, clothing with tears, holes and rips, low-cut T shirts or blouses, shoestring strapped tops (unless under a blouse), crop-tops, off the shoulder tops, onesies, hoodies, extremes of fashion, jewellery, hair and nails.
- Plimsolls/converse/scruffy shoes/flip flops/open backed sandals/trainers/Vans
- Students are not permitted to wear facial studs.
Mrs Kate Page
Director of Sixth Form